If you're visiting the blog for the first time via YouTube, welcome! It's so nice to have you here. If you're a regular blog reader, then welcome back and thanks for making Knit Vlog a part of your week.
Welcome to Knit Vlog No. 6
If you cannot get the video to play at the top of this post, you may watch it on YouTube by following this link: https://youtu.be/o4C6GjR2M7Y
This post was created to share some of the links for the things I've talked about in this past week's vlog. Enjoy!
In this episode I mentioned ...
- the Indianapolis Zoo
- the Lego Connects exhibit
- The Knitmore Girls podcast
- The Monster at the End of This book (Amelia's current favorite book)
The Featherweight Cardigan
- This was my oldest WIP, originally cast on in 2013
- Here is the Ravelry page
- Pattern: Featherweight Cardi by Hannah Fettig
- Yarn Used: Knit Picks Imagination in the "Lost Boys" colorway (which is discontinued)
- I did a seed stitch edge on mine
- It's a variation on the Dead or Alive fish hat pattern by Thelma Egberts for Knitty
- I'm following yarn-vs-zombies notes for how she customized her Magikarp Go! hat
- I'm using various worsted weight yarn from such deep stash that I don't remember or have a label
- I'm also using some Red Heart acrylic in pink and white
- Here is my Ravelry page for this project
- I'm working on the second of the Congo socks
- Finished my Will Power socks
- Finished my Scrap Yarn socks
- Cast on and am working on the first Dark Side sock for my oldest daughter
- I used Susan B. Anderson's How I Make My Socks pattern, only I knit mine on small circular needles (here's a blog post detailing the method to my madness)
Have any questions? Drop them in the comments here or on the YouTube video page and I'll do my best to answer you.
Thanks for watching!